Your privacy is extremely important to me. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that I collect (as required by US law), and the ways in which Mythical Enterprises uses that personal information.
What information do I collect?
When placing an order or filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, postal address or email address. You may, however, visit this site anonymously.
What do I use your information for?
Any information I collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps me to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve the website. I strive to improve website offerings based on the information and feedback I receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps me to more efficiently respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you, the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, as well as timely news and announcements regarding related products and services. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email (as required by US law).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How do I protect your information?
Do I disclose any information to outside parties?
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating the website, conducting business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect my or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third party products or services on my website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.