Mindset comes BEFORE the circumstances you want.
Mindset work is best proactively BEFORE you experience any dip.
Mindset work should be FREQUENT and CONSISTENT - consider this mental hygiene and treat is just like brushing your teeth!
The goal here is to find tools that feel supportive and then change focus in those tools as triggers and fears evolves. For instance, one week your affirmations are about money, the next week they are about time. You are still doing the technique of affirmations though.
Mindset work is dependent on you. You need to show up for it. I can’t make you do it, though I can help you explore resistance to it that shows up. Of all the things we have talked about, I consider this the most important. So why is the content placed here, so “late” in the program? Because we’ve actually been doing Mindset work the ENTIRE time. This is just the spot where I ask you to more formally engage and consider this and the future of your practice.
You will not find six-figure business owners who skip mindset work. So don’t skip this either.
Note, the less time you think you have for it, the more important it is!
I suggest a mindset bookend. That means starting and ending your day with mindset work. What mindset tool should you use to start and end your day? I recommend using your Spiritual Discipline as your start and testing another tool for the end of day.
A list of tools that you may find useful:
- Pray Rain Journaling - Great to start and/or end your days. You write from a place of future success and talk about all the wonderful things happening!
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)/Tapping (especially useful for those with a history of trauma or intense anxiety) - I recommend Brad Yates channel.
- Affirmations - Great to start and/or end your days. If you want to use this tool, I suggest writing down positive affirmations 55 times, for 15 days. Positive affirmations can be around money (Money comes to me easily) to clients (Clients find me everywhere). Feel free to ask me for help to create affirmations.
- Mantras - Useful to put on your desk, in your wallet, on your bathroom mirror (dry erase marker works wonders). These are similar to affirmations in that they should resonate with whatever is going on for you.
- Abraham Hicks Prosperity Game - This is a wonderful method to raise your money vibration.
- Gratitude practice - A great way to end the day. Write down a list of things you are grateful for.
The Importance of Forgiveness
Let’s talk flow and mojo. Resentment and anger can block your expansion.
It’s essential to clear those energies to keep the energy clear and flowing!
I recommend clearing these issues as soon as they come up.
One way to do this is through a journaling practice. You make a list of why you got provoked, what you made it mean, and forgive each of those things. I suggest writing this out long hand on paper. The detailed forgiveness practice that you learned earlier in the Incubator was in Week Seven.
You could also write a list of situations and people that have provoked you and burn it with a candle. Always practice safe burning.
week 9 checklist
Click the image below to download the week 9 checklist. Check off as you complete each step to ensure you get the most out of the Elemental Business Incubator!
This visualization will help you connect with the wisdom of your body which is one more piece of the puzzle in mastering your mindset.
*The recording will begin a few seconds after pressing play.
week 9 worksheet
Listen to the True North Technique guided visualization FIRST, then click the image below to download the week 9 worksheet.